Click here for the Sponsorship package pdf.
The Women's Health and Fitness Expo invites organizations that support our objectives to join us in helping to produce this unique and important community-oriented event. The Expo is produced by The Women's Health and Fitness Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that focuses on educating women and their families about the importance of healthy lifestyles.
Event Sponsorship is a mutually beneficial partnership. Sponsorship provides businesses, organizations, products and services with enhanced visibility among those who attend the Expo as well as to a much larger audience leading up to the event. At the same time, sponsors make it possible for us to reach an increasingly broad audience and offer a quality event. Please call (845) 802-7025 to request an official sponsorship book outlining packages, promotional tools and merchandising opportunities.
Expo Promotional Materials:
- www.WomensHealthExpo.com (more than 20,000 pageviews during the month of April)
- Fan-Oriented Social Networks: Facebook and Twitter (thousands of friends and followers)
- 100,000 flyers distributed throughout Ulster and Dutchess Counties
- 15,000 postcards distributed throughout Ulster and Dutchess Counties
- Posters distributed throughout Ulster and Dutchess Counties
- Magazine and newspaper advertising targeting more than 100,000 readers
- Billboards in Ulster and Dutchess Counties
- Thousands of event programs distributed throughout local communities
Expo Press Selections:
- MidHudsonNews.com (Video)
- Daily Freeman (Article)
- Chronogram (Article)
- Woodstock Times (Article PDF)
Donations to the Women's Health & Fitness Foundation, the not-for-profit organization that presents the annual Women's Health & Fitness Expo, can be made via:
Causes on Facebook: