- 2 cups cooked soybeans, mashed
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 medium onion chopped fine (or equal part of chopped chives)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup of pickle relish
- 1/4 cup of celery, chopped fine
- parsley, paprika for garnish
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
Combine all ingredients till well mixed.
Can add more liquid (lemon juice, white vinegar or water) if you want it thinner.
Put into dish & add small amount more olive oil to top
Sprinkle on parsley & paprika for presentation.
Serve with pita bread slices or crackers.